- Create a symmetrical collage using materials found in nature
Apply the creative process to produce art works in a variety of traditional two- and three-dimensional forms, as well as multimedia art works, that communicate feelings, ideas, and understandings, using elements, principles, and techniques of visual arts as well as current media technologies.The Arts: Visual Art
- Nature in Balance Instructions printable
- Bag to collect items
- Found objects from outside
- Print Nature in Balance Instructions
- Review social distancing guidelines with the learner
- Go outside and collect 10-20 objects from nature (ex., sticks, grass, leaves, stones, flowers, etc.)
- Gather a piece of paper and glue
First, let’s review social distancing guidelines.
Next, Let’s go outside and see what we can find!
Next, fold your piece of paper in half.
Next, make a design with your materials on the top of the paper.
Next, repeat your design on the other half of the paper.
Then, lift each item to glue in place.
Now you have a symmetrical collage made from items found in nature.
Let’s check your schedule.